Try WORD MAGNETS .
Reviewed by Integrating Technology in the Primary Classroom creators.
Read below for some uses suggested by them
Word Magnets has many other uses in the classroom such as…
- type in a sentence or copy a paragraph of text and have the students arrange the words into the correct order
- type in a sentence and then have students create extra word magnents to extend the sentence
- colour code the nouns, adjectives, verbs etc in sentences
- sort ideas about any topics into a Venn diagram
- create a flow chart or mind map about a certain topic or idea
- create a family tree
- make all sorts of lists or comparisons!
Subscribe to this email here . You won’t regret it!